Saturday, November 15, 2003

The briefest of updates follows, inspired by being incredibly bored, despite having a world of entertainment at my fingertips. (Should I play Medal of Honor or Grand Theft Auto? Oh, I don't know, life is so hard, it's totally unfair.

Books recently read: Genesis through The First Book of Samuel, otherwise known as, The First Book of the Kings. Thanks, King James! So I'm reading the Bible. (Authorized King James Version With Apocrypha, Oxford edition.) I wish there were more extensive annotations. I guess I could get a guide, or something, but where to find an unbiased one? I suppose I could hedge my bets by reading "The Bible Debunked: Joke's On You, Middle East!" and "Handy Explanations of What God Said: Super Believer Edition." For the big picture, see. But that seems like way too much effort.

Things recently slept on: Couches. Many shapes, many colors. (Two.)

Movies recently watched: Kill Bill, Alien, The Matrix: Revolutions. Perfect Blue, if movies watched at home count. The Big Lebowski, in that case. Chasing Amy. Why was Perfect Blue called Perfect Blue, anyway? Japan! (Splice in some footage of me waving my fist, comically.)

Culture recently pondered due to extensive media viewing: Japan. I've been watching FLCL. Huh. Guitars plus dimensional gates found in human heads.

The excitement!

Postscript: Woah. Blogger is checking my HTML now before posting. Neat. There need to be more options like that. For instance, a warning that pops up if you've begun to sound like a 14 year old girl. (Unless I suppose you are one.) Or one that lets you know how completely uninteresting you are to everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home