Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I need to read this brief overview of process philosophy at some point in the future when I have some initiative. I think I've grabbed what I need for my upcoming final, though. It's just one question out of many, after all, and probably won't even be asked.

Possible test questions include (defining the natures of): scientific materialism, biblical literalism, the four-fold typology Ian Barbour uses to classify science/religion interactions, so-called "limit-questions" (In this context, those kinds of investigations that define the borders of a field of knowledge, I think.), natural theology, theology of nature, sociobiology, the Big Bang, the Anthropic Principle, process philosophy, God's self-limitation, "the Eastern mind," wave-particle duality, Schroedinger's cat, the special and general theories of relativity, Wu Li, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics, enlightenment (in the "Eastern sense"), Bell's theorem, and coherent superposition.

Goody.

In lighter news, all of my housemates are awake and doing odd things, like watching Dark City or playing Counter-Strike and conversing with odd disembodied female voices. I suppose not all of these are odd.

So what happened to the interesting links about current events?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home