Monday, October 28, 2002

I am sure that I should be in bed at this point, but since I did sort of promise to include a dreary rundown of the evening's events, here it is.

Dinner consisted of: One chili dog. Scrambled eggs. One sausage. A red PowerAde. Truth be told, I don't actually like chili, much, but they were extremely eager to add it. More eager than I was to look like a weirdo by insisting on leaving my hot dog un-chilied. The pseudo-breakfast foods were ok.

Super Mario Sunshine Cleans Up Everywhere report: Apparently there are "moves" that one can make if one is "skilled" with the control apparatus. I am not, and so my sole move consists of a random mashing of the A button. Sometimes this works to my advantage. Often it does not. Nevertheless, I managed to acquire five or six shines, and rescued Yoshi, and defeated a gigantic mechanical Bowser. With rockets. While riding a roller-coaster. YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home