Tuesday, February 22, 2005

House: painted. (Though not completely. I was going to finish up the dining room corners today but was distracted by sleep, toast, television, and things related to item two. ((I guess I should mention I was only painting the dining room.)))

Computer: faster than ever. A blistering 45.2 kilobytes per second! Episodes of This American Life play with less buffering than before.

I've been slowly rebuilding my once-extensive bookmark collection. I used to have all sorts of links to brainy papers that I thought sounded neat but which I never seemed to get around to read, and I am now kind of relieved, in the way that lazy people are relieved when they no longer have to do something, even though they might have liked that thing.

Sad commentary about the state of the internet: I am in no hurry to rebookmark The Onion, which is still funny, but whose site is only slightly less ad-choked than Salon's. Note the lack of links. I AM FLIPPING THE BIRD TO THE MAN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting.

my blog is back (ojuice.teamslack.net)

- "Brad"

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home