Sunday, January 11, 2009

Essential discoveries of 2008:
  • peach yogurt
Yogurt in general, but have you tried this peach stuff? What other basic foodstuffs am I out of the loop on? Now I am anxious and worried about this. See also "I bet there are some books written that I would like only I haven't heard of them."
I'm pretty sure these Apple guys are on to something with this thing. It is how astronauts from Earth Colony 2 listen to music and play checkers.

The rest of the year's events are already slipping into the undistinguished roar of the past, though I'm pretty sure there were several more things that were awesome. I went to Sasquatch, which was not bad at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I think I have to speak up in favor of blackberry yoghurt, myself. But, full agreement on Pictures for Sad Children.

(And who knew "Sasquatch" was a verb? (I still don't.))

10:31 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Why, whatever could you be referring to sir? I think you'll find all my parts of speech mysteriously correct. Here is a story about an old gorilla. I think, in the future, I shall repeat to myself "at least Ebola is not rampant in my location," and consider even typos small victories, so long as they don't involve blood coming out of my eyes.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home